Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

This coming Thursday would have been my mom's birthday. She did get to see my handmade cards, but I have improved so much since then. I wish that she could see the ones that I make now. My mom always talked about how important it was to have a hobby. She was a wonderful seamstress. I can barely sew on a button, but I have my music and my cards. Lisa has helped me so much in improving my cards and helping me cope with my mom's death by giving me a place to improve my card making.


1 comment:

  1. I know your mom is up in heaven and she can see how beautiful your cards are and how much everyone loves to get one in the mailbox. Everyone has their own ways to be creative and your cards have so much depth and personality that they are truely unique. You may start with the same stamps and papers that everyone else uses but it is the heart and love that you put into them that makes each card as special as you are.

    ReplyDelete