Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whitney's Challenge


Whitney sent several of us a challenge this morning to make a card based on a sketch that she sent. These two cards are my interpretation of the sketch. I don't have some of the needed tools so I had to change it some. Jim's comment was they don't look like the sketch that I saw. For example the lower right hand corner is suppose to be a scalloped circle not a scalloped ellipse. Well a circle is just a special ellipse anyway. The sun in one card and the ornament in the other is suppose to be a rectangle. I only changed them slightly.
Both cards were also embossed using the Big Kick but you have to enlarge the cards to see it.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did exactly what sketches are designed to do, give you a creative idea and then you add your creative touch to it, work with what have and you did a wonderful job!
    tell Jim It's beautiful!!LOL

    ReplyDelete