Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowman Soup


This is the last of the Christmas gift pictures. We don't usually exchange gifts with our brothers and sisters unless we are together. Sometimes we find something that is perfect for one particular person and send it, and none of the other siblings care if one person gets a gift and they all don't.
This year I wanted to make some of the snowman soup that I had read about on Splitcoast. I had some Christmas baskets that I bought last year after Christmas. I filled them with a box of hot chocolate packets, marshmallows, and chocolate kisses. I tied two candy canes on the basket and covered them with red cello wrap. I stamped a card with snowmen and printed out the snowman soup poem. I tied the card onto the basket using some Merry Christmas ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment