Monday, February 15, 2010

Tree of Life

When I first made the tree of life, I put it on a necklace of three strands of chips. My neice, who sells alot of jewelry for me, suggested a single strand would appeal to the younger crowd and thats what I have made from then on. We have had good luck with trees. Selling many in green (rhyolite), brown (tiger eye) and reds and yellows (moukaite). This year I added tree earrings which are hard to make but give a complete look. For most of these I have chip bracelets to match which are three or four turns of memory wire. I had made some bracelets with mixed chips including turquoise and many other jaspers and stones and they have sold well. I decided to try a tree of life to match and put it back on the three strands. We both like the way it turned out and this may be added to my repetior of trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment