Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I don't make mother's day cards, so the closest I can come to appropriate cards are baby cards, which I have made quite a few of the past two or so years. Happy Mother's Day to all our friends, sisters, SILs, aunts, and nieces. I think that covers everyone.

The past few years, I have not liked mother's day since both of our moms are gone. I don't even go to card class in April because I know that is what they will be making. Thursday my community band had a mother's day concert and wanted me to read a mother's day poem. I said no I could not do that, so some other people read instead. One of the ladies said, even if your mom is not with you, it is not a day to be sad, but a day to remember all the good times you had with your mom. I am going to try to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment