Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Some More K-Cups
Here is an outline of how I made these.
1. Cut your cardstock 4 X 10 1/4. I used Stampin' Up! cherry cobbler and real red.
2. Score at 1 1/2, 2 1/8, 3 7/8, 6 3/8, 8 1/8, 8 3/4
3. Starting at one end do a valley fold, 4 mountain folds, and one more valley fold.
4. Fold on the score lines making sure to go over them with your bone folder.
5. If you look at Saturday's post the side view shows how the everything folds up. Punch each handle separately using the Stampin' Up! large oval punch. I put some sticky strip to hold the handle together better. The ribbon is just for show.
6. Decorate. I used retired Stampin' Up! DSP. The coffee cup is stamped with Perfect Blend and cut out. I also stamped the lid again and cut it out and attached with dimensionals. Then I stamped the middle section again and cut it out so it looks like the wrapper around the cup.
I used my corner rounder on the handle if you like that look. Just be sure that you do each side individually so you don't break your punch,
I will be featuring bags, tags, and bows for the rest of the week. Come back and take a look.