Saturday, January 31, 2015

Fire Place Screen

About 15 years ago we picked up a greeting card in a shop somewhere in the Northwest.  It was a mama cat in the sky looking down at her babies.  We bought the card because we liked it and he wanted to use it for inspiration for a glass pieces.  So 15 years later it finally got done.  I want to find the artist's name and also take a picture of the card so you can see her work.  This was his second entry to the fair.  We are at our last craft show of the season.  We only do shows in October through December and the Kumquat Festival which is where we are today.

1 comment:

  1. This is old I know, but this is the most adorable fireplace screen I have seen. I've been researching buying one this morning and your post came up. I figured I should let you guys know how much I love this! I hope you are all well and still doing glass and paper work. :)

    ReplyDelete