Friday, March 4, 2016

Happy Birthday

I borrowed this stamp from a friend so that I would have a variety of cars at the Kumquat Festival.  I would buy this set if I liked the rest of what is in it.  Some of the set is cute but most of it is just not me so I will pass and just borrow it when I want to make more.

Speaking of more, I have quite a few more cards with cars on them to post.

And finally, today would have been Jim's father's birthday.  The VW is appropriate for today since Jim owned one when he was in college.

1 comment:

  1. Elaine HaggenbottomApril 25, 2016 at 10:31 AM

    Hi Guys,
    We still have one in our garage!! It's from the 70's tho, not original to the 1955 vintage... LOVE your cards, but then you know that from my purchases... Glad you are part of our Guild too...

    ReplyDelete