Friday, July 17, 2009

Happiness is a Journey


We were on several trains during our trip to Alaska. We took a bus from Skagway to the Yukon in Canada. We returned to Skagway on a train. Click on the picture to enlarge it to get a better idea of what it looks like. We also took a wonderful train from Talkeetna to Denali and then on to Fairbanks. Maybe that is why when I got home I decided to use my Stampin Up Happiness is a Journey set. When I first saw this set I knew I had to have it. It reminds me of my brothers and the trains they had when they were young. My nephew also had Thomas the Train.

I wish I could say the ideas were all mine but I got my inspirations from many samples which are posted on Splitcoast Stampers. I am so glad that I found that website. There are many samples and plenty of advice.









2 comments:

  1. I love your cards with the train on them. I like that train what set is it again? I know it is retired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The train stamp set is called "Happiness is a Journey" and is a retired Stamin Up set.

    ReplyDelete