Monday, December 28, 2009

Inside the Alaska Album



Today I am going to show the inside of the Alaska album that I made for Ken. I don't think I got a picture of the entire thing, so just imagine what it looks like all spread out. He was amazed.

One of the blogs that I follow regularly is Andrea Walford and her sister Sophia. Their things are amazing! I have never bought any of the instructions or templates that so many bloggers sell, but when I saw this album, I had to have it. (They had another one that I liked also but I was too late ordering it as it was sold out). Theirs was made up for Christmas, but I wanted something more masculine so I chose SU grey, sage, and nouveau chic designer paper.
The directions were so easy to follow and I am so happy with how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment