Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Bike Story

 
This is one of the first sets that I marked in the new catalog that I really wanted.  I still enjoy riding my bike even at my old age.  I remember my dad trying to teach me how to ride my little bike without training wheels. I had just moved and it was the first time I had a sidewalk to ride on.  All the kids at school didn't use training wheels because they had a place to learn where I hadn't had any place to ride at my old house in the country.  They really made fun of me, but they did like me so it wasn't the bullying kind of making fun.   How he ever ran up and down the sidewalk with me I will never know.  I am so slow at learning motor skills but I finally did it.  I saw this card on splitcoast and knew I had to try it.  I think it may have been Joan that did this card but I will try to double check.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment