Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sunflower Sympathy

 
This will be the last sunflower card for awhile, not that I didn't make others, but I think you might want to see something different.  The designer paper in the background I have had for about three years.  I know I have been using a lot of designer paper lately, but the stack doesn't seem to get smaller.  Of course I did buy four more packages which doesn't help the stack either.  You might be thinking didn't she just post that same card a few days ago?  If you think so look just a little closer to see the subtle differences between the two cards.  They are slightly different.


1 comment:

  1. My paper stack mysteriously never gets smaller either Sue! This is a lovely sympathy card. They always seem to be the hardest to make but are appreciated the most, I think.

    ReplyDelete