Saturday, November 21, 2009

A finished stone


Not really! After popping the stone out of the mold and removing the contact paper, this is what you have. It's a mess! No fear, a little water on a rag and some scrubbing will clean up most things. The goal is to get all of the concrete off the glass and it really comes off fairly easy. A few more washes to shine it up and you are done. At this point I will go back and fill in any cracks between glass where the concrete didn't go. Sort of like putting grout on a tile floor. After that, clean it again and it is done. I'm still hoping to unveil the complete project by Thanksgiving. I have a show tonight and will get back late so working on it tomorrow is dependant on how I feel. (Which is dependant on how I do tonight)
Next posting will be more on plants and jewelry and cards until the pond is done. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment