Tuesday, November 24, 2009

We have fishies!!!





























Those of you who know me will be amazed, I finished the pond, not on time, but early! Wow!!
I installed it today and am including picture of that process and the completed pond. It looked so good that one of mom's cats came over to see if she could have sushi for lunch.
The first picture is as I start the installation. In the next you can see why I had holes in some of the stones. All ponds have plants that stick out of the water, in this case an iris from our backyard. The next two are of the lower and upper pond areas. Then one of all ten stones in place and a final picture of the completed pond. Mom's cat is peeking in on the lower right. It was a fun project though it took alot of time.
There is one error in the pond that I didn't notice until I looked at the pictures. I fixed it but Sue says to offer free blog candy to the first to post a comment with what is wrong in the pond. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment